Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Wednesday, June 28

Anyway Cafe

Anyway Cafe is one of my friends' favorite place to relax. It is a small and very cozy cafe with a couple of tables and bar. Sometimes there is live music on the weekends. It is located in the heart of Russian community in Brooklyn close to everything.

Anyway Cafe
1602 Gravesend Neck Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11229
www.anywaycafe.com

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com