Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Thursday, June 8

Berezka

There are a lot of good food places on Geary street in San Francisco. Among them is Berezka. As a few other Russian stores this one sells event tickets along with Russian traditional dishes. It is located on Geary and 20th intersection - the area of the city popular among Russian communities.

Berezka
(415) 668-3442
5612 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
Directions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com