Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Monday, June 5

Euromart

There is another Russian Foods supermarket in Palo Alto called Euromart. It's located at 3707 El Camino Real (cross street Wilson Ave) in close proximity to Stanford. It is not easy to spot this store from the street - it blends in with a bunch of other offices. There is some dental office nearby. If you are coming from the South, Euromart is going to be on the right side of the street.

Euromart
(650) 855-9414
3707 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Directions

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Это класссное местечко, ВСЕМ СОВЕТУЮ!!
I drive by it every time and have been there several times, i will say just that: i love IT! good choice of food and free newspapers in russian:)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com