Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Thursday, June 8

Europa Express

There is a Europa Express store in San Francisco and I heard there is one opening soon in Mountain View. The store will be located at 2554 W. Middlefield Rd. in Mountain View, CA 94043 (650)968-1686. I will update the opening date as soon as I find out.

Europa Express

(415) 759-6500
1342 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122
Directions

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I heard it will be one of the cheapest russian food stores in Bay Area, well, good for us.
Прикольный блог Маша, родолжай в том же духе!
Светлана

10:27 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

Spasibo, prodolzhu. :)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com