Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Monday, June 19

Gastronome Deli and Bakery

One of the full-sized Russian supermarkets in San Francisco, Gastronom is located on Geary and 22nd Ave. Not just it has the traditional choice of foods but also accepts orders for special occasions (i.e. birthday cakes, anniversaries, etc.).

Gastronom
(415) 387-4211
5801 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
Directions

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty rude stuff. Never smile. This is the only bad thing I can say. Otherwise is a nice place.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Masha said...

Thank you for your feedback, Yuri. I have actually moved my blog to russiandining.net

There you can also rate the entries.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com