Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Tuesday, June 6

Nevsky's Restaurant

Nevsky is located at 1740 Winchester in Campbell. It is a family style dining, conveniently located on the boarder of San Jose and Campbell. This restaurants holds private parties celebrations occasionally, has a nice bar and even karaoke occasionally. A bit pricey for my taste though... I have been to Nevsky's a couple of times and it is ok to visit it occasionally but not too often. I prefer to go to smaller, less fancy places than Nevsky.

Restaurant Nevsky
(408) 379-1126
1740 Winchester Blvd
Campbell, CA 95008
Directions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com