Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Monday, June 5

Royal Food Market

There is an Iranian store in Fremont that also sells traditional Russian food. It's called Royal Food Market located at 1602 Washington Blvd in Fremont. It is hidden in a small shopping plaza alongside Washington (past 680 if going East on Washington). This store has all the traditional dishes and delicassies that one can look for. In addition it sells some tasty fruits and vegetables. Sometimes I see Russian pop music CDs, classics, and some amount of movie rentals.

Royal Food Market
(510) 668-1107
1602 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
Directions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com