Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Friday, June 9

Russian Foods and More...

A store in San Carlos that sells Russian, Ukranian, Polish, and other European food. I have never been there but if anyone knows what it is, please share. Russian Foods and More... is located on Terminal Way in San Carlos not far from the railway. It seems like this store is not too easy to find.

Russian Foods and More...
(650)592-5793
1062 Terminal Way
San Carlos, CA, 94070
Directions

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never been there. But the lady from the store sells at the Redwood City Farmers Market on Saturday Mornings. The Russian pastries are delicious, though I can hardly pronounce them.

It's really close to the San Carlos Caltrain station. I commute from there daily. I'll have to drop by. I think it's next to County Restaurant Supply.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

Thank you for your comment. I'll try to find out more about it.

There is an updated version of my blog on http://russiandining.net

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com