Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Tuesday, June 6

Russian Tea House

Russian Tea house is another bakery that serves traditional Russian food in Campbell (2080 South Bascom Ave). The best way to get there is by taking 880S towards 17S, then take Hamilton exit, go East on Hamilton, and make a right on Bascom Ave. I haven't been there myself but heard a lot of good reviews. Seems like it's a small family owned business that has been around for a while.

Russian Tea House
(408) 879-8077
2080 S Bascom Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
Directions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com