Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Tuesday, June 6

Taste of Russia

According to various sources, "Taste of Russia" is no longer in Cupertino and moving to somewhere in Mountain View. If anyone knows where it is going to be, please, let me know.

Old address:

Taste of Russia
(408) 257-3482
7335 Bollinger Rd # C
Cupertino, CA 95014
Directions

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This place moved somewhere in Mountain View.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

The one that moved to Mountain View was Samovar, but I will double check. Thanks :)

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samovar всю жизнь был в Mountain View просто переехал на другое место.

Taste of Russia был к Cupertino, а переезжает куда-то в Mountain View

11:58 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

I see... Maybe if someone knows where it is moving to please share this information.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com