Russian dining

I have moved to San Francisco bay area from Russia in 2002. I felt extremely nostalgic and the only thing that could cheer me up was the taste of the motherland in the form of Russian traditional food. I immediately encountered difficulties trying to locate the Russian food supermarkets and restaurants. If I only knew then what I know now, it would have saved me a lot of tears and sadness caused by unability to find my favorite dishes. This is why I started posting here.

Sunday, June 11

Tea and Cookies...

While my search for more Russian spots in bay area I came across this blog which has some very appetizing pictures along with a few restaurant references.

Tea and Cookies: Russian Roots

Filed in:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Hi, Masha. Thanks for your comment on Tea & Cookies, and for the link here. I am excited to try some of the restaurants you've listed-thank you so much for putting all this information together! I am sure it will be helpful to me as I try to learn more about Russian cuisine.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web russianfoodinbayarea.blogspot.com